The ultimate goal of the Loaf ‘N Jug customer satisfaction survey is to enhance the shopping experience of the customer. The survey is administered by an independent company called, Service Management Group based out of the United States. All information collected in the surveys is transmitted to the United States. They type of information collected includes basic personal information. Service Management Group will also gather information about your computer and its operating system through a cookie on the website.
The company fully discloses the purposes of the survey and how your personal information is used. Besides improving your customer experience, important statistical information is collected to assist with market research. The information helps the company to better understand who the customer is and what they want and need. They will also use this information to fulfill any incentives that they may offer at the time of taking the survey. The information gathered from your computer allows the company to research the effectiveness of the surveys and the company website. All of this research permits Loaf ‘N Jug to improve customer satisfaction in the store and online.
About Loaf ‘N Jug
The Loaf ‘N Jug company is a division of the giant grocery retailer, Kroger. It is a full-service convenient store located in Nebraska, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakota’s. The stores offer food, amenities, and fuel. The majority of the locations operate 24 hours a day.
Loaf ‘N Jug opened its doors for business 1973 in Fowler, Colorado. The company was started by two men, Paul Jones and Sam Sharp. They opened the company after the purchasing several closed Mini Marts in a police auction. The small stores would expand to include gas, milk from local dairies, and made to order pizza. Paul Jones and Sam Sharp would remain owners of the chain until 1986 when a Kroger subsidiary, Dillon Companies, purchased the chain.
How to Take the Loaf ‘N Jug Customer Satisfaction survey
You will need:
- A valid store receipt from a recent purchase.
- A current email address.
- Your full legal name, first and last.
- A device to access the website.
- Go to tellloafnjug.com.
- The first step is to enter the information from your valid receipt that includes the entry ID, the time and the date of your purchase.
- Answer questions about the products purchased.
- Rate characteristics of the staff, physical state of the store, and overall experience.
- Provide your contact information including your full legal name and email address for get a coupon code.
- Loaf ‘N Jug Website: https://loafnjug.com/