Powered by Radiant Customer Voice, the Olga’s Kitchen guest satisfaction survey is a tool through which the specialty restaurant wants to know how well it’s doing as a business and how content its diners are with the food. Olga’s Kitchen, unlike most other restaurants, offers specialty dishes that people may not get to taste in other restaurants, which makes surveys such as this even more pertinent.
People would have not tasted the food they get to savor at Olga’s Kitchen at any other restaurant, especially those who live outside Michigan. Available at olgas.com/feedback, the survey also helps the restaurant ascertain how happy its patrons are with the level of service and ambiance of the place. Olga’s Kitchen expects to see critical feedback coming through too, as that’s the only way it could improve its food and related aspects going forward.
Intro to Olga’s Kitchen
Founded by Olga Loizon in the mid-1960’s, Olga’s Kitchen is an iconic Michigan restaurant or brand that started its journey in a modest 10 x 10 rented space. Olga is not just the name of the restaurant but it’s also the specialty dish of the place. If you don’t know what an Olga is, we won’t judge you because the majority of the people living outside Michigan aren’t aware as well. The dish’s actual name is Original Olga. Though not as famous as pizza or burger, it certainly has its fair share of die-hard fans.
Original Olga is a bread-based dish that’s layered with seasoned lamb and beef, sweet onion, vine-ripened tomato, and Olga’s homemade sauce. The Olga bread is a secret recipe that makes your ham, chicken, turkey, veggies, etc. taste better. However, Olga’s Kitchen is not a uni-dish wonder. It also plates out quite a few other offerings such as Olga salad, cheese and spinach pie, peasant soup, and Olga’s snackers, which is everyone’s favorite.
How to Enter the Olga’s Kitchen Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet connectivity.
- A valid Olga’s Kitchen receipt.
- Ability to read and comprehend English.
- For the survey, head to olgas.com/feedback.
- On the page, you must enter the receipt code and contact details. This stage should not take more than 30 seconds to complete.
- On the next page, you would encounter questions asking you to throw some light on your recent dining experience at Olga’s Kitchen.
- Answer the questions candidly and honestly. If there is something you didn’t like about your experience at Olga’s Kitchen, you may register that through this survey.
- Olga’s Kitchen would appreciate your honest feedback and constructive criticism. If there’s anything you specifically liked about the restaurant, mention that as well. It would be a much-needed pat on its back.
- Olga’s Kitchen Website: https://olgas.com/
Ready to do the Olga’s Kitchen Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.