Phillips 66 Fuel Feedback Survey, powered by Service Management Group, is designed to understand how well Phillips 66 is meeting their customer’s needs and wants, but they need your help. By taking just a few minutes to fill out their survey, you can help Phillips 66 learn how their customers are satisfied or dissatisfied in order to know what improvements to implement.
Your feedback is appreciated by Phillips 66, and they utilize what you have to say to improve customer service, make any necessary adjustments and to change whatever needs to be changed to keep you coming back to Phillips 66 for all of your fueling needs.
About Phillips 66
The Phillips 66 Company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. While it is a relatively new company as they began trading on the New York Stock Exchange, under the ticket PSX, on May 1, 2019. However, they have a long history with predecessor companies, most notably Philips Petroleum Company and Conoco. Today, they operate Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 gas stations found all over the country. They also operate Jet filling stations in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Denmark and Austria. This American multinational energy company owns fifteen refineries with the capacity of producing over two million barrels of oil a day.
Phillips 66 has striven to reach out to their customers, ease their use in finding one of their many locations through a convenient gas finder on their website and offers Phillips 66 Personal Gas Credit Cards to reward their faithful customers and make paying for store items and gas more convenient.
How to Enter Phillips 66 Fuel Feedback Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or computer with access to the Internet.
- The survey code from the bottom of your most recent Phillips 66 visit.
- English or Spanish reading comprehension.
- To enter and begin the survey, visit https://myfuelexperience.com/.
- The survey is in English by default, if you prefer Spanish, click the Espanol button found toward the bottom of the page.
- To take the survey, enter in the survey code and date and time of your visit found on your Phillips 66 receipt.
- Read all survey questions carefully.
- With your most recent visit to Phillips 66 in mind and based on that experience, fill out all survey questions.
- Answer all survey questions honestly and candidly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win free gas for a year.
- Phillips 66 Fuel Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://myfuelexperience.com/PContent.aspx?Page=SweepsRules&c=221201
- Phillips 66 Website: https://phillips66.com/EN/Pages/index.aspx