The Foot Action Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by InMoment, aims to feel the pulse of the market with regards to the store’s products and services. It caters to a highly-engaged demographic that will settle for nothing less than the best items available. The store aims to give these and more through careful selection of things that go into the catalogue. All of them are premium items from established brands. Everything on the shelves are guaranteed to be authentic.
The survey is also concerned with customer interaction with the staff. The store wants to know how well their people are able to serve their guests. Don’t hesitate to tell them about unpleasant interactions so that these do not happen again. You can also be generous with your feedback if you were provided with excellent service by the attending staff. As a parting gift, you will receive a code that you can use to get a discount after completing the survey. Go ahead and begin filling up the online form today. Everything you need will be provided down below.
About Foot Action
Foot Action is actually a concept owned by shoe and sportswear retailing giant Foot Locker, Inc. This store is focused on providing its customers with items that blend sports and style. All the newest trends and hottest brands can be found within the shop. The main target demographic is young males who love dressing up in style with authentic footwear and clothing. Today Foot Action has close to 300 locations all over the US and Puerto Rico.
It’s not a surprise that Foot Action has become a big success. Its parent company is known for being one of the most responsive footwear retailers in the country. The support it gives to student athletics is second to none in its class. It also operates outlets bearing its own name and gets annual revenues of about $7 billion. It should be noted that the company has also created specific brands for women and kids.
How to Enter the Foot Action Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A good command of English or Spanish.
- An Internet connection.
- A computer, tablet or mobile phone with browser.
- Go to the survey site at footactionsurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 5-digit store number printed in your receipt.
- Answer the actual survey questions.
- Complete the questionnaire until you reach the end.
- You will be given a validation code. Write this on your receipt and bring it to the store so that you can avail of a $10 discount for purchases worth $50 and up.
- Foot Action Official Site: https://footaction.com/
- Foot Locker, Inc Official Site: https://footlocker-inc.com/
Ready to do The Foot Action Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.