Some of the reasons why Church’s Chicken are conducting a guest satisfaction survey are to improve customer loyalty, to increase customer satisfaction, to spot trends, and to develop effective communication with customers. Understanding why guests like or dislike certain things the key to keep them coming back. Guest loyalty is the key to continued success and profits. Satisfied guests are those that do not harbor negative feelings about a company’s offerings. This does not mean that everything has to be perfect; rather, it means giving guests a chance to speak their mind openly.
Listening to guests is essential, which is why the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to provide a way for guests to offer their side of the story. This survey will help the company to segment its customers into categories based on what it needs to do in return. By inviting guests to talk and share their feedback, the company can understand what it is doing right or where it needs to improve. In addition, Survey's Aliance offer a great chance for businesses to inform their customers or remind them of important things of changes.
About Church’s Chicken
Established in 1952 as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go, Church’s Chicken is a fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Trading outside the U.S. as Texas Chicken, it is one of the largest and most popular fried chicken restaurants in the country. Initially, Church’s Chicken only served chicken; however, it added jalapenos and fries in 1955. It later merged with Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits in 1989 to become the 2nd largest chicken restaurant chain.
Today, the company operates more than 1,600 outlets in 27 countries. Its menu has also expanded to include mashed potatoes, cole slaw, corn on the cob, fried okra, as well as honey butter biscuits. The restaurant chain also serves newer menu items such as tacos, nuggets, sandwiches, and a spicy flavor selection for the chicken.
How to Enter the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A recent Church’s Chicken restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at churchschickenfeedback.com.
- Enter the following information from your survey invitation to begin: store number, order number, date, and time.
- Answer a string of questions about your visit to the Church’s Chicken restaurant where you received your survey invitation.
- Submit the survey.
- Record your validation code on your survey invitation.
- Church’s Chicken Website: https://churchs.com/
Ready to do the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.