Adidas is one of the world’s most famous sports brands and the company would like to keep it that way. The Adidas customer satisfaction survey is among the tools it uses to stay at the top. Feedback is taken seriously, especially in this increasingly competitive environment. Knowing what buyers think of their purchases is crucial in creating products for the next season. They will learn what they did right, what they did wrong, and what they can do to get even better.
The survey can be found at adidas.com/feedback. If you feel strongly about the brand, then go to this page to let them know what you feel. It does not matter if you have a positive or negative opinion about the brand. Both types of feedback will be useful in their quest to enhance their delivery of products and services to the end consumer. Aside from online reviews, this is a good way to let them know what you think of your recently purchased apparel from their stores.
Adidas originated in Germany where it still has its global headquarters. Its founder, Adolf Dassler, used to run the business with his brother but a feud in the family resulted in a split. Dassler established Adidas while his brother created the Puma brand. Now the company grosses billions of euros in revenue every year. This makes it the leading sportswear manufacturer in all of Europe, and currently the second in the world. Its trademark 3-stripes design has become an iconic pattern.
Several high-profile sponsorships serve to keep the brand visible in the public eye. These include top tennis players, football teams, basketball superstars, rugby teams, and so on. Endorsements undoubted help the business in terms of sales, but many simply gravitate to the brand because of good design and excellent performance. These may be confirmed by your own experience or perhaps you have a totally different outlook. Let the company know through the survey.
How to Complete the Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A browser-enabled device and reliable Internet connection.
- A good command of English or Spanish.
- A receipt proving the purchase of an Adidas product.
- Go to the survey page at adidas.com/feedback and follow the prompts.
- Enter the date of purchase, the store number, the transaction number, and your age. These are clearly illustrated in a sample graphic. You may also need to enter captcha characters for security.
- Then you can proceed to answer the survey questions in succession. Just be honest with your opinions and provide more details whenever possible.
- Read the survey sweepstakes official rules. Note that only legal residents of the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico are eligible for the prizes. You must be 18 years or older.
- Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Adidas_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN_2016.pdf
- Adidas Website: https://adidas.com/