As you take the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey, please remember that the company values your candid opinions. This survey is brought to you by Survey's Aliance and intended to help the company measure how well they are doing at providing customers with the best in products and services. For your convenience, the survey is located here: opinion.nfm.com.
With your most current Nebraska Furniture Mart receipt in hand, you are in a unique position to tell the company exactly what you think about how whether or not their staff is meeting or surpassing your expectations. To get a better picture of customer approval or disapproval, all customer feedback is used to generate an overall picture of what the company is doing well and those things that can stand a little improvement. You are an important ingredient in this process and for that reason NFM will automatically enter you into a sweepstakes that the winner will get a $1,000 gift card from the company.
About Nebraska Furniture Mart
In 1937 Rose Blumkin, often called Mrs. B, founded Nebraska Furniture Mart using the motto “sell at cheap prices and tell be truthful” to describe how she would run her business. Her willingness to sell products cheaper than other furniture stores infuriated competitors and together they arranged with furniture suppliers to halt the sale of their products to NFM. Mr. B was forced to find other furniture manufacturers from which to buy, but she continued to undersell competitors.
In 1989, when Mrs. B was 89, on just a handshake she secured a deal with Warren Buffett for the sale of 80% of Nebraska Furniture Mart. Buffet got the majority stake in the company, but Mrs. B remained the driving force behind it. She remained with the company, working 70 hours a week and earned the respect she deserved from Mr. Buffet who said that she could run rings around any chief executive of any Fortune 500 company.
How to Enter the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to a computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Current valid Nebraska Furniture Mart receipt with invitation to take the survey written on it.
- Capability of reading and understanding English or Spanish.
- Go to the official the survey website at opinion.nfm.com.
- Select your preferred language from the two options on the welcome page.
- Using the receipt from your latest visit to Nebraska Furniture Mart, enter the invoice number into the box and click Begin Survey.
- Thinking about your last visit, answer the questions with candor.
- When you finish the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be entered into their sweepstakes to win a $1,000 company gift card to use on your next purchase.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://opinion.nfm.com/BrandedContent.aspx?csnl=e8904da6-67b3-42ec-88ee-f84143820fc3
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Previous Winners: https://opinion.nfm.com/BrandedContent.aspx?csnl=29094b73-faea-4554-b312-020f60ae2c9e
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Need Help?: https://opinion.nfm.com/BrandedContent.aspx?csnl=e831dedd-8a4f-4cb8-999b-83356d05937b
- Nebraska Furniture Website: https://nfm.com/
Ready to do the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.