Service Management Group creates several surveys for different companies. Each survey is different because they are custom-made for each company. This is one reason why businesses like Savers have trusted Service Management Group. The surveys are used for in-depth research on a customer base or on the company itself. Some companies want to see how effective their employee training is and if it helps foster the kind of culture that they want their customers to see.
Some surveys are made to find out how customer expectations are being met by the company itself. Savers wants to learn that and more to ensure that it changes policies accordingly. Good companies know that information gained from market research tools such as this one helps them improve, which is the key. Most businesses know they have to meet expectations, and the Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey should help do that.
Savers or Savers Inc. is a popular for-profit thrift store chain that has been offering a good second-hand shopping experience to patrons across the United States. The company is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Savers now has more than 300 locations throughout the United States, Canada, and even in Australia. Of course, the company receives donations from patrons and trade-ins, but it also receives some of its merchandise by buying from non-profit organizations.
It should be noted that Savers is not always called by its name. Some states in the Pacific Northerwest part of the United States know the store as Value Village. Most of Canada knows the store as Value Village, except in Quebec where it is known as Village des Valeurs due to the high concentration of French-speaking individuals. The store does not only sell clothes but also seasonal items, furniture, and other household items that are reasonably priced.
How to Enter the Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that connects to the Internet.
- Must be able to understand English well.
- Will need the receipt or the donation card invitation.
- Visit saverslistens.com to start the survey.
- Do your best to think of the experience in order to give the most accurate account.
- You will have to be comfortable sharing personal information like a name and contact information.
- You Will need to enter the receipt code printed on the receipt or the donor code printed on the donor invitation card.
- Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://saverslistens.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Terms&c=211708
- Savers Website: https://savers.com/
Ready to do The Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.